Feversham Lodge welcomes you
Jane and Peter look forward to welcoming you to their home. We are passionate about our beautiful historic city and enjoy helping guests get the most out of their stay. We are keen leisure cyclists and welcome guests on two wheels. Indeed we will be delighted to show cyclists some of the best routes in the vicinity. We enjoy real ale and can recommend some wonderful pubs to ale enthusiasts. We welcome visitors to the universities and also those on business. Most of our guests come for a quiet few days or weekend away and some are parents getting away from it all. Therefore, we regret that we do not take young children, but we welcome those over the age of 16.
Feversham Lodge is located not far from one of the famous chocolate factories and if the wind is blowing in the right direction you will wake up to an amazing smell of cocoa!
Seven reasons why you should choose Feversham Lodge:
• we are situated a short walk from the city centre
• we have free parking within a restricted area
• we don't cut corners, and pay attention to detail: in the bathroom we provide high quality toiletries, fluffy towels and good loo paper; in the bedroom we have comfortable mattresses, good bed linen, good duvets and pillows; for breakfast we use high quality ingredients and the best produce available, which is local and farm produced where possible
• we are flexible; we will try to accommodate your special needs and wishes, for example: different breakfast times, early arrivals/late departures, provision for special occasions
• within our price bracket we are one of the highest ranked guest houses on Trip Advisor
• you may use our car park from 10.30am on the day of arrival and until 3.30pm on the day of departure
• and finally, we are nice; of course we think so and we hope you do too!